Grow your business join Role Skillnet today
In 2015 a total of 158 member companies engaged with Role Skillnet. The network trained over 1,150 individual trainees and delivered a total of 3,500 training days to member companies. The network also delivered 42 certified programmes ranging from QQI Level 4-6. Our network members also remain committed to working with Jobseekers and hosted 110 jobseekers on company funded training programmes in 2015.
By becoming a member company of a network, you will:
- Share, learn and collaborate with other businesses
- Tackle skill shortages
- Increase staff productivity
- Motivate your employees
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and trends
We provide up to 30% funding towards all upskilling courses. By availing of this funding benefits include:
- Save your /the business money
- Course can be tailored to suit your business
- Courses can be delivered at a time and a location that suits you
- Guaranteed high quality training courses
Role Skillnet worked with companies from 20 counties across Ireland in 2015 and aims to work as hard to meet company training needs this year. All courses are demand led by members which makes it hugely important for members to inform us of their training and development plans.
Disclaimer: If you are a public sector organisation, charity or not-for-profit organisation, or a company based outside the Republic of Ireland, unfortunately you will not be able to get training with a Skillnets network