Our courses range from one to 16 days, for more information please click on the course title below:
This course provides learners with knowledge of manual bookkeeping systems & procedures. It aims to equip the learner with the skills to set up and maintains a computerised accounts systems.
Module 1 – Books of Original Entry
Module 2 – Double Entry Book- keeping
Module 3 – Completing Ledger Accounts
Module 4 – Preparing Financial Accounts
At the end of the course the participant will be to:
- Set up Supplier accounts and details.
- Enter purchases invoices.
- Enter supplier payments.
- Allocate payments to invoices.
- Prepare remittance advices.
- Generate aged creditors listing.
- Read and understand purchases/suppliers reports.
- Set up Customer accounts and details.
- Enter Sales/customers invoices.
- Set up Products/Items and Services.
- Generate Sales Invoices- using computerised system.
- Enter customers receipts.
- Allocate receipts to invoices.
- Generate aged Debtors.
- Prepare Customers statements.
- Read and understand Debtors/Sales reports.
- Set up Bank Accounts, Petty Cash and Credit Card Accounts.
- Enter cash payments.
- Enter Receipts/ Sales.
- Complete computerised bank reconciliation.
- Read and understand Cash reports.
- Understand the Nominal Ledger.
- Prepare Bi Monthly Vat report.
- Prepare & understand Profit & Loss account.
- Prepare & understand Balance Sheet.
- Year end procedures.
- Back up and Restore Data.
This course aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills in the practical use of understanding the concepts of manual payroll and implementing a computerised payroll system.
- Revenue Forms
- Computerised Payroll
At the end of the course the participant will know about the:
- Operation and Calculation of PAYE
- Tax Credit System
- Certificate of Tax Credits & Standard Rate Cut-Off Point
- Tax Deduction Cards
- PAYE Calculation
- Cumulative & Week 1 Basis
- Emergency Tax Basis
- Temporary Tax Basis
- The PRSI System
- PRSI Classes and Sub-classes
- Employee’s Records
- Social Insurance Benefits for Class A
- PRSI Contributions
- Operation of USC
- Exemptions in USC
- Basis of calculation of USC
- Completion of Revenue Forms
- Form P30 – Monthly Return
- Form P35 – End of Year Return
- Annual Certificate Form P60
- Form P45 – Cessation Certificate
- Wage Deficiency and Complaints
- Completion of Form P35L
- Set up Company Details
- Set up Employee Details
- Set up Payments, Deductions, BIK’s
- Processing Payroll
- Payroll Reporting
- Filing with ROS
- Bank Processing for Wages
- Year End Processing & Reporting
- Back up & Restore