ManagementWorks is a government-funded initiative of the national training agency Skillnets. They offer a suite of high-impact management development programmes to help business owners, managers and management teams to achieve better results.
- Focused on business success – They only provide high-impact programmes with a proven track record of delivering improvements in performance
- Affordable and accessible – Their programmes are heavily subsidised and available nationwide
- Action oriented – all of their programmes, including the postgraduate diplomas, focus on taking action, measuring impact and achieving positive results for your business
- Delivered by the best – their programmes are delivered by Ireland’s leading management training and coaching providers.
- Their Business Growth and Business Leadership programmes are aimed at Owner Managers. They combine group workshops with one-to-one business coaching. They know from experience that owner managers learn best when they are in the company of other owner managers. They also know that the best way to make sure that the learning that takes place in the workshops is applied in the workplace is to provide professional coaching support. Their coaches will work with you to drive performance improvements in your business.
- Their IMI Diploma Programmes are aimed at Managers and Senior Executives who want to develop their management and leadership capability and achieve postgraduate certification at the same time. These can be completed as standalone postgraduate certificate programmes or they can be combined to achieve a Master’s Degree.
- Their Management Team and Lean Business programmes are both aimed at developing management capability within your wider team. You need everyone in your business to take responsibility for ensuring that your business is being run effectively, profitably, and sustainably. These programmes will help them to do just that.
ManagementWorks are hosting FREE half-day workshops nation-wide over the next five months for more details click here