Start date: 26 October 2021
Duration: 1 hour session
Location: Online Webinar
Training Needs Analysis is a critical step that determines the success of training initiatives undertaken in an organization. Without this critical step, there is a chance that the right training needs will not be addressed in an optimum and timely manner.
This webinar will outline critical aspects of conducting a Training Needs Analysis resulting in faster growth and better earnings.
- Why Identify Needs?
- The Training Needs Assessment
- Methods for Identifying Training Needs
- Data Gathering
- Analysing and Sorting the Data
- Linking Training Needs Analysis with Program Design and Program Evaluation
- Writing Learning Objectives
- Evaluation Instruments and Collecting Post Program Data
- Skill Transfer: From the Workshop to the Workplace